Bowmont is authorized to give flu vaccines to children! Not all clinics can give the vaccine to children.
FluMist / High Dose Flu now available?
Call, email or walk-ins
Here’s what you can do . . .
Seasonal illness, such as influenza and acute gastro-intestinal illness, are currently circulating in the
community. Both are highly contagious illnesses that most often are best treated at home and seldom
Do you have influenza?
Use these guidelines in this table to help you make decisions about what care is required if you have
influenza-like symptoms. (See reverse for what to do if you have diarrhea and/or vomiting.)
- Get vaccinated against influenza virus, the cause of the most serious illness. It’s the best way to
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow rather than your hands.
- Keep your surroundings clean.
- Stay home if you are ill.